- Technical management for oil tankers, containers & dry cargo vessels.
- Planned maintenance system implementation and monitoring.
- Major machinery overhauling reconditioning.
- New building and vessel modification planning, contracting and supervision.
- Dry docking and repairs - planning and attendance.
- 24/7 technical support, including on site attendance.
- Classification survey attendance.
- Vessel registration, documentation and certification.
- Pre-purchase inspections, damage surveys and condition assessments.
- Budgeting, budget control, financial forecasts and variance reports.
- Management & Leadership
- Management of Change
- Incident Investigation & Analysis
- Safety Management
- Environmental Management
- Energy Management
- Emergency Preparedness & Contingency planning
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement of Safety Perfomance
- Best Industry Practices
- Recruitment and selection of competent and skilled personnel.
- High retention rate for officers and ratings.
- Fully owned or affiliated crewing offices in Constanta, Novorossiysk and Manila.
- Sponsorship of the Romanian Maritime Academy in Costanta, whose best candidates train and sail on the Company’s vessels.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Performance appraisals.
- Stringent pre-joining medical check-ups.
- Efficient travel arrangements with minimal costs.
- Portage expenditure forecasts, budgeting, variance analysis.
- In-house training carried out by suitably qualified and experienced senior shore-side personnel and contracted third parties.
- Targeted training for off-duty vessel and shore personnel.
- Shipboard PC-based training.
- Seminars/training sessions at recognized training institutions, including ice training.
- Supplementary training through our recruitment offices in Constanta (including a fully equipped training center), Novorosisysk and Manila.
- Sponsorship of a cadet training program in Constanta.
- An affiliated agency office in Singapore, used as training and briefing/debriefing center.
- Quality, environmental, safety and security management training for shore staff.
- Head office briefing for captains and chief engineers.
- Bridge & engine resource management training for senior officers.
- Frequent on-board training carried out by company superintendents.
- Excellent co-operation with worldwide pool of accomplished suppliers.
- Bulk sourcing of ship stores and spares.
- Top quality products in the right place, at the right time.
- 'Bulk discounts' on ship spares and supplies.
- Expertise in logistics.
- Quality and cost control.
Claims and Insurance
- Processing and handling of all types of claims and disputes - charter party, MOA, cargo, crew, loss of hire, performance, H&M etc.
- Facilitation of P&I and H&M coverage at discounted premiums.
- Process and handling of premiums and receivables.
- 24/7 support service.
- In-house IT professionals, experienced in the marine industry.
- IT systems administration and support, application deployment, staff training, integrated handling of messaging, data processing, equipment and systems upgrades.
- Customised software systems.
- Flexibility and accuracy in reporting, accountability and maintenance.
- IT support to ship and shore personnel.
- Integrated software ranging from vessel requisitions to Company financial statements.
- Prompt, reliable and cost effective ship-shore communication systems.
- Reliable and advanced network management solutions.
- 24/7 support and troubleshooting.
- First class relationships with global suppliers.
- Top quality fuel at competitive prices. Excellent credit status.
- Prompt and efficient 24-hour worldwide service.
- Post-bunkering support.
- Vetting preparation and attendance.
- Environmental awareness/impacts assessment.
- Auditing of safety & quality management systems (ship & shore).
- Pre-purchase inspection.
- Risk management.
- Benchmarking – key performance indicators - ship performance indicators.
- Occupational health and safety assessment (OHSA).
- Sale & Purchase.